Board & Committees
Recognize, and be recognized by your peers. Stay current and focused on what you need to know.
You'll get the most out of your membership if you invest time into helping Chapter committees stay active and innovative. Our committees implement the strategic plan for the Chapter. From programs to publications to legislative activity, committee members provide the strength that enables the Chapter to meet the needs of its member communities in our area.
Some of our Membership Benefits Include:
- Meet, network and establish a rapport with other industry members and the community association industry
- Establish yourself and your company as a leader in the community association industry
- Keep abreast of changes, trends and developments in the community association industry
- Recognition among peers for outstanding work and volunteerism
- Share knowledge and experiences to create quality programs & services to improve the community association industry
Legislative Action Committee
If you are interested in joining a committee, please email CAI-MI.
CAI-Michigan Board of Directors
President – Steve Guerra, Esq.
Vice President – Edward Zelmanski, Esq.
Secretary – Aneil Kersey
Treasurer – Tom Engblom, CMCA®, AMS®, PCAM®, ARM®, CPM®
Director – Scott Breslin
Director – Dan Levitsky
Director –Linda Martin, CMCA®, AMS®, PCAM®,