March 6, 2020
Suburban Collection Showplace – Diamond Center
Time: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- CAI Member $70.00
- Non-member $90.00
- Insurance Trends - Cyber Insurance and Auto No-Fault
- Hot Topics Q&A
- Building Better Teams - Tom Engblom How CAI business partners and managers can grow their relationships
- Modification of the Future / Somebody’s Watching: How to address demands for doorbell cameras and other surveillance equipment, Electric Vehicles, Solar Power & Drones
- New State’s Fertilization and Pesticide Licensing Requirements
- Eliminating Mold and Radon
- Fixing the Damn Roads
- Hit Them in the Pocketbook: The tools to enforcing restrictions and of levying and collecting monetary fines for violations
- Tips for Holding a Successful Annual Meeting
- ABC’s of Community Association Leadership
Association Board members who pay to attend the conference can attend the “Essentials of Community.
Association Leadership” seminar free. This Board seminar is a $55.00 value. Space is limited to 40 Board members, so make sure to register early!
Conference & Expo Sponsors
Rapid Roofing/Rapid Air Dry
Keynote Speaker Sponsor
Alliance Association Bank
Associa Kramer-Triad Management Group, LLC
Kearns Brothers, Inc.
McCredie Insurance Agency
CD Asphalt Maintenance
The Rickel Law Firm
Name Badge Sponsor
Mastercraft Coating, Inc.
Makower Abbate Guerra, Wegner Vollmer PLLC
R & R Asphalt, Inc.
VTC Insurance Group
In Rhodes Management