- CAI Member $65.00
- Non-member $85.00
Keynote Speaker: Jerry Watson – Easify, Inc. Hilarious Motivational Keynote Speaker, Trainer, and Coach
Association Board members who pay to attend the conference can attend the “Essentials of Community Association Leadership” seminar free. This Board seminar is a $55.00 value. Space is limited to 40 Board members, so make sure to register early!
- Planning and Executing a Successful Pavement Rehabilitation Project
- Beyond Liability and Property Coverage - The Other Essential Elements of Association Insurance Policies and Coverages
- Reserve Studies – Why Your Community Needs One and How You Should Implement Them
- Manager/Legal Roundtable I
- Manager/Legal Roundtable II
- The Inflamed Board and Overbearing Co-owners – Recommendations for Diffusing Anger and Solving Problems at Annual Meetings and Board Meetings
- All Things Tenants – Evictions, Rental Caps, and Strategies for Communicating with Landlord Co-owners
- Amending Governing Documents – The Most Popular Amendments and Tips for Securing Approval
- The Steps for Managing a Property Damage Disaster
The Michigan Chapter of the Community Associations Institute Annual Conference and Expo offers 10 educational sessions geared for community association living, with over 70 exhibitors, attorneys, accountants, insurance agencies, community banks, engineer consultants, landscapers, lawn fertilization, arborists, snow contractors, roofing companies, disaster restoration companies, window companies, sign companies, pond companies, pool companies, asphalt & concrete companies, painters, general contractors, etc...
Whether you’re a regular participant or a first-time attendee, a professional manager or a homeowner volunteer leader, we encourage you to join us. You’re sure to benefit from the experience, wisdom, and expertise of others who face similar personal and professional challenges.
Parking Fee: Free