Friday, September 10, 2021 - Registration Networking 8:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Zoom Mini Expo
Payment Links Below
Managers—2 C.E. Units
Education Seminar - 9 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Break 10:01 a.m. - 10:14 - Networking/Raffles 10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Education Seminar Continues 11:00 am - 12:00 p.m.
Panel of Expert Speakers:
As we slowly reacclimate to aspects of life which were interrupted, and in some cases, permanently altered by Covid-19, there is no question the pandemic changed the operation and administration of community associations. Some changes may be here to stay. Others may have caused Boards and managers to rethink how they have traditionally administered their communities. A panel of industry professionals will be on hand to share their takeaways from the past year, and what to expect in the future as we continue to encounter the remnants of Covid-19. A panel of experts will address the following topics will include:
1. Will communities go completely virtual for their annual meetings, or is there a way to effectively implement a hybrid option that will allow residents to attend in person or by remote communication?
2. What policies adopted during the pandemic should continue, and which policies should be refined or abandoned?
3. Should communities make changes to their governing documents to prepare for the next public health emergency or national crisis?
4. What role, if any, should vaccinations play in operating communities?
5. Should communities anticipate changes in their insurance policies and coverages?
6. What ways have communication strategies shifted?
7. How can we protect against exhausted directors, and can communities attract new interest in serving on a Board?
8. Do we need to rethink coordinating and funding capital improvements projects, especially if material and labor shortages continue?
9. You should prepare your community for outbursts and take proactive steps to prevent conflict and encourage civility.
Alliance Association Banking
Makower Abbate Guerra Wegner Vollmer, PLLC
McCredie Insurance Agency