March 8, 2019
Suburban Collection Showplace – Diamond Center
Time: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- CAI Member $65.00
- Non-member $85.00
Keynote Speaker: Jeff Justice – “Laugh More Stress Less and Avoid Getting Burned Out”
It is with great pleasure that we will honor all the men and women that are or have selflessly given their time and some even their life protecting our way of life and our freedom that we enjoy every day at our 2019 Annual Conference & Expo.
The patriotic theme of 2019 Conference and Expo is “CAI Salute to Service.” Come and help us honor the veterans with our 2019 annual service project during the conference. There will be a booth dedicated to the service project to put together hygiene kits for homeless veterans. There is a great need for these items. Show your support by helping to put together the bags and write a message to be included in the bag.
Association Board members who pay to attend the conference can attend the “Essentials of Community Association Leadership” seminar free. This Board seminar is a $55.00 value. Space is limited to 40 Board members, so make sure to register early!
- You've Been Hacked! Minimizing Losses When Under a Cyber-attach.
- Clutter & Chaos: An Introduction to Hoarding Behaviors and Association Options.
- Why do Some Roofs Last 50 Years, and Others Only 10 - 15 Years?
- Hot Topics Q&A
- How to Manage Your Association's Risk and Insurance! Minimizing Loss Exposure and Expenses!
- Association Records: What do you Keep and What do You Disclose?
- Up in Smoke – Controlling Cigarette and Marijuana Use
- Expert Advice - When Should Association Hire an Expert for New Projects?
- The Future of Electric Cars in Community Associations.
- ABC's of Community Association Leadership.
The Michigan Chapter of the Community Associations Institute Annual Conference and Expo offers 10 educational sessions geared for community association living, with over 75 exhibitors, attorneys, accountants, insurance agencies, community banks, engineer consultants, landscapers, lawn fertilization, arborists, snow contractors, roofing companies, disaster restoration companies, window companies, sign companies, pond companies, pool companies, asphalt & concrete companies, painters, general contractors, etc...
Whether you’re a regular participant or a first-time attendee, a professional manager or a homeowner volunteer leader, we encourage you to join us. You’re sure to benefit from the experience, wisdom, and expertise of others who face similar personal and professional challenges.
For more information or to register
Vicki Hancock, CMCA, AMS, PCAM
517-260-7062 or email@example.com
Parking Fee: Free